Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Watch Agents of SHIELD. And Captain America.

     Okay, I am now very excited about Agents of SHIELD. Admittedly, there was some slowness to the start of the show, and the characters were a little predictable - or seemed to be.

     The wait is paying off. I highly recommend watching Captain America 2 as soon as possible, and catching up on Agents of SHIELD. The most recent episode is...explosive. That's really the only way to describe it. I am keeping this review short because I am not sure of a way to review it without giving away spoilers for both Agents and Captain America.

     I'd say see the movie before the latest episode, if possible. Watching either one is going to provide some spoilers for the other, but the I think the spoilers from the movie are less spoilerific than those from the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment