Friday, February 14, 2014

A New Relationship?

Happy Discount Chocolate Eve! A poem for those just starting a relationship:

Early meeting, less than glance,
Should we even take a chance?
Can our future be that bright,
Are we passing in the night?

All the bridges that we've burned
And harsh lessons that we've learned
Mean light has been growing dim,
And old hope has become thin.

Serious questions we ask,
Of the future and the past;
We might still go different ways,
Alone the rest of our days.

Time was I could not believe
Someone good might come to me
Maybe someday, plan or whim,
I will find a way to him.

I thought I was without light;
No one, it seemed, was quite right.
I thought there could never be
Somebody who could match me.

Although it's too soon to say,
Where it will lead, where it may,
Once faint hope has been renewed;
With new life, I've been imbued.

But whether we last or not,
Love or heartbreak be our lot,
Either way, I'm glad we met,
Even if just on the net.


Plus, there's this valentine card, which I like:
Dragon Age Dog (from blog.bioware.com)


Awooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment